Code of Conduct
PubPixel offers a place to establish and develop a business network via the internet.
By using the PubPixel web site and associated service (whether or not you choose to become a member), you agree to accept this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct is an adjunct portion of the Terms & Conditions of Service Agreement, which may be reviewed here: http://www.pubpixel.com/terms/ and the Content Disclaimer Agreement, which may be reviewed here: http://www.pubpixel.com/disclaimer/.
We may modify terms of this Code of Conduct from time to time at our sole discretion by updating the web page. If you do not agree with these terms as posted, you are prohibited from using the PubPixel Servicea as discussed in the Terms & Conditions of Service Agreement.
Specifically, your obligations are as follows:
1. Conduct and Content
While using or accessing our Services directly or indirectly you agree to adopt a courteous and constructive tone and practice good etiquette. More importantly, you agree NOT to engage in any of the following actions, even if they do not constitute a breach of any applicable laws:
- Threaten, disrupt, inflame, intimidate, libel, stalk, defame, or defraud any individual, entity, or group on any basis including but not limited to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, religion or disability or encourage any one else to do so.
- Post, publish, or transmit any text, graphics, or material that is illegal or violates local and national laws or any text that contains, encourages, advocates, or expresses obscenity, child pornography, the making or buying of illegal weapons or illegal drugs, hatred, bigotry, racism, vulgarity, gratuitous violence or the use of weapons.
- Harm or exploit minors in any way including collecting personally identifiable information such as name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, or school.
- Invade privacy by attempting to collect, store, or publish private or personally identifiable information, including without limitation password information, account information, credit card numbers, addresses, or other contact information.
- Modify or falsify the source of any content or information, impersonate another individual, PubPixel representative, or moderator, or falsely state or misrepresent affiliation with a person or entity.
- Disrupt, harm or inappropriately access any computer, network, server or telecommunication system or violate related security or operational procedures, policies or regulations.
- Flood, overload, or mail bomb any mail service or transmit or transfer any harmful or disruptive viruses, worms, computer code, files, or programs.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights or violate contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider, proprietary, or confidential information).
- Encourage or instruct unauthorized copying or circumvention of copy protection or pirating of intellectual property or content including but not limited to software, music, text, photographs, illustrations, and movies.
- Access restricted, password-only, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Distribute or disseminate inappropriate, unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or promotional offers including, but not limited to, contests, sweepstakes, barter, junk mail, spam, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
- Send identical private messages to more than one (1) user at the same time.
- Perform, advertise, promote or mention any form of structural distribution measures (such as multi-level marketing, network marketing, matrix marketing, pyramid sales, or other "get rich quick" schemes).
- Use PubPixel messages or member profile content to obtain personally identifiable information, or to solicit or sell to any member inappropriately.
- Support or help any organization designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Create "trolling" posts (trolling is deliberately posting false or provocative information in order to elicit responses from people who would not respond if they knew the motivation behind the post).
- Attempt (i) to access or search our Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than the software or search agents provided by PubPixel or other generally available third party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox); or (ii) to "frame," "mirror" or otherwise copy any portion of the Site without PubPixel's express written authorization.
- Include or create links or otherwise refer to external sites that violate these restrictions.
2. Spam Is Prohibited
You will not use our Services to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited bulk or commercial email ("Spam"), directly or indirectly. You will not post content: (i) in inappropriate categories (ii) with excessive frequency or (iii) with identical or substantially identical text or photography. You will not use unrelated words in content to skew search results.
PubPixel attracts people who are seeking authentic connections. Unsolicited, repetitive messages or plugs from other PubPixel members is unwanted and considered irritating. Behaviors that may trigger people in this community to flag you for spam are:
- Sending promotional, identical, or repeated messages or invitations to your network.
- Posting identical articles, comments and other types of content or media to PubPixel categories that are unrelated to the category.
Spamming not only damages the experience of people receiving unsolicited messages, but it also damages your reputation in this community. Spamming reflects negatively on PubPixel's reputation as well. For all of these reasons, we take complaints about spam very seriously.
We value participation in this community and hope members will be able to abide by our spam policy. Ultimately, we have seen the strongest relationships and connections made on PubPixel when members truly get to know one another as individuals and focus less on selling to one another and avoiding spamming altogether.
We look forward to seeing authentic participation and genuine relationship building on the site.
3. Child Pornography
In no event will you post or seek images of children, whether nude, clothed or partially clothed, in association with sexuality, in any area of our Services. PubPixel will attempt to remove any such postings and prohibits any postings or text containing or referring to child pornography, such as those containing the word "lolita" or referring to nude photographs of "girls", "teens" or "children".
5. Member Profile Content
- Real Names: Members are required to provide their real first and last names in their profile for identification purposes. You may not impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your identity in your profile. Furthermore, you may not misrepresent your age or your affiliation with any person or entity. Limited exceptions may be allowed by PubPixel under special circumstances (e.g. stage names or assumed names that are critical to identifying you with your business). Such exceptions are allowed entirely at the discretion of PubPixel.
- Profile Headshot and Use of Company Logos: Each Member's profile contains a place for an image of the Member ("Member Headshot") that is duplicated on the public pages of the site to identify a Member. This image was intended for a photo of a person but may also contain the logo belonging to a business or any thing the user sees fit as long as it does not violate any of our Agreements. Notwithstanding, we may remove any image at our discretion and without notice from profiles we deem to be not in compliance with this policy.
- Adult Content: PubPixel allows members to post certain types of content that may be considered sexually explicit ("adult content") in certain places on the site. Adult content includes nudity and images of sexually explicit paraphernalia. PubPixel retains the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Site for any reason, including if we believe it is in violation of this Agreement or any of our other Agreements.